Community

Community posts share timely information from all of Kyabgön Phakchok Rinpoche’s mandala of activities. Stay on top of current events and share experiences with the global community of sangha.

Teaching My Grandkid Dharma -

Jun 28, 2019

By Leslie Anderson Oh no, my 3-year-old granddaughter, McKenzie is yelling,” No, no, no,” again and she’s thrown herself on the floor! What a challenging time as a parent and grandparent. Then...

Read More

A Garland Of Protection – A Reflection By Chou Chuen -

Jun 20, 2019

By Chou Chuen Perfectly Enlightened Mother, please protect us beginners on the Path! Sipping coffee and museum hopping in London with a monk that I barely knew. That was how my journey...

Read More

New Ebook: A Glimpse of Buddhadharma, 2nd Edition by Phakchok Rinpoche -

Jun 11, 2019

We rejoice in sharing the news that Lhasey Lotsawa has released a newly revised edition of A Glimpse of Buddhadharma.  In this volume, Phakchok Rinpoche offers a broad introduction to the key...

Read More

Annual Vajra Claw Pūjā 2019 at Vajravārāhī Monastery, Nepal -

Jun 11, 2019

The annual program of pūjās in the Vajravārāhī  Monastery started on May 16th with the 3-day pūjā of the ḍākinī called Vajra Claw (Tib. Dorjé Dermo). This monastery is located in Chapagaon,...

Read More

Announcing Annual Pujas at Vajra Varahi Monastery in Nepal -

May 17, 2019

It is a great pleasure to share with you the launch of our annual pujas at Vajra Varahi Monastery, in Nepal. Visit here for full details. In this and the following years, the...

Read More

Drupchö In Rasuwa Led By Kyabgön Phakchok Rinpoche -

May 17, 2019

At the beginning of April, Phakchok Rinpoche traveled with a group of our monastic sangha to the Rasuwa District of Nepal, one of the 108 areas blessed by Guru Rinpoche. The monks...

Read More

From Physics to Dharma: Becoming Kinder and Happier -

May 8, 2019

By Benjamin Schuellein “If you could take and weigh all the smoke, ash, and all the other stuff left over after a fire, it would be heavier than what was burned”, my...

Read More

Kyabgön Phakchok Rinpoche’s Program in Kuala Lumpur, March 2019 -

Mar 30, 2019

During a two day program in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on early March 2019, Kyabgön Phakchok Rinpoche bestowed the empowerment of Dakini Sangwey Yeshe and gave precious teachings on the topic of “How...

Read More

Ngakso Drubchen 2019 – Kathmandu, Nepal -

Mar 25, 2019

From the 14th to the 22nd of March, the monks of the Ka-Nying Shedrub Ling Monastery in Kathmandu, Nepal, held the annual Ngakso Drubchen –  “Ocean of Amrita Mantric-mending”. Over the course...

Read More

Tulku Migmar Tsering Program in the US – March 2019 -

Mar 25, 2019

Tulku Migmar Tsering traveled to Southern California, USA, in March, to lead a retreat for our Vietnamese sangha there. Additionally, Tulku-la compassionately led Medicine Buddha, Khorwa Dongtruk and Lama Norhla Pūjās. For...

Read More