Community

Community posts share timely information from all of Kyabgön Phakchok Rinpoche’s mandala of activities. Stay on top of current events and share experiences with the global community of sangha.

From Physics to Dharma: Becoming Kinder and Happier -

May 8, 2019

By Benjamin Schuellein “If you could take and weigh all the smoke, ash, and all the other stuff left over after a fire, it would be heavier than what was burned”, my...

Read More

Kyabgön Phakchok Rinpoche’s Program in Kuala Lumpur, March 2019 -

Mar 30, 2019

During a two day program in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on early March 2019, Kyabgön Phakchok Rinpoche bestowed the empowerment of Dakini Sangwey Yeshe and gave precious teachings on the topic of “How...

Read More

Ngakso Drubchen 2019 – Kathmandu, Nepal -

Mar 25, 2019

From the 14th to the 22nd of March, the monks of the Ka-Nying Shedrub Ling Monastery in Kathmandu, Nepal, held the annual Ngakso Drubchen –  “Ocean of Amrita Mantric-mending”. Over the course...

Read More

Tulku Migmar Tsering Program in the US – March 2019 -

Mar 25, 2019

Tulku Migmar Tsering traveled to Southern California, USA, in March, to lead a retreat for our Vietnamese sangha there. Additionally, Tulku-la compassionately led Medicine Buddha, Khorwa Dongtruk and Lama Norhla Pūjās. For...

Read More

Tsekar Drubchen 2019 -

Mar 8, 2019

From Feb 13th – 21st, the annual Tsekar Drubchen was held at Ka-Nying Shedrub Ling Monastery’s main temple. This ceremony belongs to the “Great Accomplishment Group Sadhana of White Amitayus” extracted from...

Read More

Devotion and the Guru’s Grace -

Mar 3, 2019

Devotion and the Guru’s Grace by Craig Davis   Please know that what follows is simply my dream, which may not be your dream.   I have had the unique opportunity (some...

Read More

Announcing Samye Institute’s Noble Living, Noble Caring, Noble Dying Support Program -

Mar 1, 2019

Dear Friends, We are excited to announce the debut of our new support program, Noble Living, Noble Caring, Noble Dying.   Most of us will receive care and give care to others...

Read More

Nekhor Announces A New Guru Rinpoche Day Translation -

Feb 25, 2019

“On the tenth day of the first month, the hare month, when he abandons the kingship and the realm, practices yogic disciplines of union and liberation in the Chilly Grove charnel ground,...

Read More

Old Dog, New Tricks, And Turning The Mind -

Feb 22, 2019

By Rosie Bleyer I recently moved. And retired. I no longer practice a profession of 35 years, nor have I a reason to set an alarm most mornings. I meet new people...

Read More

We are an extension of our spiritual home -

Feb 14, 2019

We’d like to share an inspiring message from Samye instructor Jack de Tar – who is also the executive director of Gomde California. I have the pleasure of writing to you after...

Read More