A Global Network of Monasteries, Retreat Centers, Urban Centers and Practice Groups
Access precious Dharma wherever you live
- A growing network of over 30 groups in 19 countries
- Online Zoom sessions during the Covid-19 Pandemic to support your practice
- Regular video teachings from Phakchok Rinpoche and senior instructors
- Study, reflect & meditate in a supportive group setting
- Programs include Radically Happy, Dawn of Dharma, Eightfold Path Mind-training & The Jewel Ornament of Liberation
Dakini Day Digest
Community Practice Programs
Seven Line Prayer
Current Total: 518,464
- Phakchok Rinpoche has encouraged all his students and friends to start the New Year on March 3rd, the beginning of Chötrul Düchen with the collective recitations of the Seven Line Prayer to Guru Rinpoche. Rinpoche and his monks will also recite this auspicious prayer as we collectively receive the blessings from our Mahaguru.
Six Vajra Lines Supplication
Current Total: 8,782,208
- Phakchok Rinpoche has asked his sangha as well as all who are inspired to take part to accumulate 10,000,000 (ten million) recitations of the Six Vajra Lines supplication yearly.
Additional Ways to Support Our Activities
Sponsor a Puja on Monlam.org
Request Buddhist prayers to performed at Ka-Nying Shedrub Ling monastery in Kathmandu, Nepal; Nagi Gompa nunnery on Shivapuri Mountain; and Asura Cave Temple in Pharping.
Volunter for Us
As a non-profit organization, Samye Institute relies heavily on the kindness and support of volunteers.
We’re always looking for talented people to help us with our activities. Do you know Web Design? Or you’re good at writing? You know how to organize events, or you just want to help?
We’d be glad to talk to you!