- This event has passed.
40th Annual Fall Seminar: Buddha Nature
May 1, 2021 – May 6, 2021 +0545
Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche has confirmed new dates for the 40th Annual Seminar which was previously postponed. This seminar on Buddha Nature will be streamed live from May 1st – 6th in two parts.
Rinpoche has kindly agreed to make these teachings available online for students across the world. They will be streamed for registered users live in English on DharmaSun and in multiple languages via Zoom. However, all registrants are required to listen to Rinpoche’s teachings in sequential order.
The seminar will be divided into two parts:
- Buddha Nature: Part One (May 1-3) is open to all.
- Buddha Nature: Part Two (May 4-6) is open to those who meet certain prerequisites specified by Rinpoche:
- have attended the first three days of this seminar; or
- have finished at least The First Excellence of Tara’s Triple Excellence, or
- have previously attended any full seminar with Rinpoche, either online, or in person.
The 40th Annual Seminar offers a unique opportunity for students of all levels—from beginners to advanced practitioners—to receive rare and precious teachings from one of the world’s most esteemed Buddhist masters. We therefore ask that you share this opportunity with all those who might be interested in joining online.
Rinpoche will teach in Tibetan, and there will be translation into Chinese, Danish, English, German, Nepali, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.