Kyabgon Phakchok Rinpoche has kindly agreed to preside over the Wesak Celebration at Ka-Nying Ling Dharma centre in Kuala Lumpur this year from 27th May – 1st June!
Wesak Day commemorates the birth of Buddha Shakyamuni, his enlightenment and passing into paranirvana. This is the special occasion to gather together and recall Buddha Shakyamuni’s life and his twelve great deeds with immense love and compassion to all beings. A meaningful and auspicious celebration to enrich our practice and strengthen our bonds with precious teachers, dharma and sangha along our spiritual path.
The Programs are as follow:
- White Umbrella Puja & Empowerment: 27/05 (Sun) 7.30pm – 10pm
- Wesak Eve – Guru Rinpoche (Trinley Nyingpo) Puja & Empowerment: 28/05 (Mon) 8pm – 10pm
- Wesak Day Celebration / Release Lives / Vegeterian Lunch: 29/05 (Tue) 9.30am – 1pm
- Guru Rinpoche Thukdrub Yizhin Norbu (Sampa Lundrub) Empowerment & Oral Transmission of the Short Sadhana: 30/05 (Wed) 8pm – 10pm
- Teaching key points on Guru Rinpoche Gyungyi Koljang “Concise Manual Practice” (Prior Registration & Empowerment are compulsory. Those NOT received empowerment, must attend 28/05 program): 31/05 (Thu) 8pm – 10pm
- Kurukulle Fire Puja (Registration Required): 01/06 (Fri) 7pm – 10pm
Venue: No.10 Jalan Chan Chin Mooi, Titiwangsa, 53200 Kuala Lumpur (GPS: 3.185279, 101.703674)
To register, please contact:
????Mr. John Yuen 012-3259938 /
????Mr. Boh 019-2700124/
????Mr. Chia 012-3271239/
????Mr. Lau 019-3527355