Teaching Topics for Rinpoche

• Teaching Topics for Rinpoche

Posted by Matt Goult on April 17, 2015 at 3:14 am

We are looking to produce some short teaching videos and audios to put up on the website soon.

What topics would you most like to hear Phakchok Rinpoche teach about?

Craig Davis replied 8 years, 3 months ago 9 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Jess Gardner

April 17, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Guru yoga,the importance of keeping up a regular,daily practice.These topics would be helpful please.

• Rune Lacroix Hansen

April 19, 2015 at 7:09 pm

The meanings of the seven names of the buddha which are chanted in the Buddha Shakyamuni practice by Miphan Rinpoche.

Mingling practice with family life, like relating to ones children, doing practical work, cooking etc.

Mingling practice with ones intimate relationsship.

• Shlomo Shantiparamita Springer

April 23, 2015 at 7:49 pm

I would like to have detailed, step by step instructions and explanations of constructing complex images of the Deities, their details and surroundings, and how to see them clearly, sharply and alive. This subject is very important to me. In short, I would like to learn everything there is to learn about visualizations. Thank you!

• Shlomo Shantiparamita Springer

April 24, 2015 at 4:49 pm

Dear Paul,

I am aware of these courses. I have requested these teachings because from various reasons I cannot travel to Nepal and attend them. Another thing is, that I don’t know exactly what course of teachings Rinpoche will tell me to take after I’ll finish my Ngondro. So I will attend the Sadhana Ritual Courses for the purpose of studying how to build visualizations for the Ngondro practice and when I’ll finish them Rinpoche might instruct me to take another path other than the Traditional Vajrayana…?

And again: since I cannot go to Nepal and since you have constructed this online platform and I am responding to the topic of (requesting) teachings topic to Rinpoche, I thought that maybe it will be possible to get the visualization instructions here…

Thank you very much for your attention and hopefully I am not bothering you…

Best wishes

• Bruce Cowen

September 21, 2015 at 10:54 am

Dear Matt,

I’d love to hear his teaching on the twelve links of causation.

Thanks,

Bruce

• edward utacht

March 25, 2016 at 3:30 pm

I recently received the transmission for the Concise Tukdrub Sang Offering from Rinpoche in Ohio. I would love a more detailed teaching of the sadhana, perhaps with some explanation of the various guests, etc. The videos posted on Rinpoche’s site have been very helpful getting started with the practice, and I would love to go much deeper with my understanding.

Thanks!!!

• Hilary Herdman

Organizer
      March 27, 2016 at 8:55 am

Dear Trey,

Thanks for your input!  We recently added a post on Wisdom Blogs https://samyeinstitute.org/wisdom/sang-puja-cleansing-offering/  that gives some more detail on the Sang offering.  We will also be adding some specific teachings on the practice in the near future–so please keep checking back in.

Best wishes,

The Samye Team

• Craig Davis

March 28, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Guru yoga and mingling minds.  The practice  as it relates to ngondro, and every day life. Thank you.