Bodhisattvayana online forum

• Bodhisattvayana online forum

Posted by Shu-chin (Sophie) Wu on November 3, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Dear friends:

Welcome to the Nine Yanas Bodhisattvayana Online Forum at Samyedharma.org on this auspicious day of Lhabab Duchen. I, Shu-chin Wu, will be serving as main moderator. I am one of the editors of the Nine Yanas handbooks (Bodhisattvayana) and regularly facilitate a Dharma-stream group in Atlanta, Georgia USA.

The purpose of this online forum is to support Phakchok Rinpoche’s Nine Yanas students in their study and practice of the Bodhisattvayana. In this space, we can ask one another questions and share ideas, information, and experiences pertinent to that study and practice. Please feel free to post anything along these lines. If questions are addressed specifically to me in my capacity as moderator, I will do my best to respond within 72 hours.

Although it goes without saying, when posting messages to this forum, please contribute with a friendly and respectful tone—i.e., maintain mindfulness. Please keep your posts relevant to the purposes of this Bodhisattvayana community. Irrelevant or hostile posts will be deleted; if your post is relevant to another forum, you will be advised to post it there.

May our forum be of benefit to all beings.

Warmest regards,

Shu-chin Wu

Moderator of Nine Yanas Bodhisattvayana Online Forum

Shu-chin (Sophie) Wu replied 8 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.