- Chokgyur Dechen Lingpa (1829-1870).
- Second Tsikey Chokling, Könchok Gyurme Tenpé Gyaltsen (1871-1939).
- Third Tsikey Chokling (1940?-1952?). Born in Yarlung; died at age 13. There were two reincarnations.
- Fourth Tsikey Chokling, Kela Chokling (1953?-2010). Resided in Tsikey Monastery, Tibet.
- Fourth Tsikey Chokling, Tsikey Chokling Rinpoche (1953-2020). Resided in Boudhanath, Nepal. The second son of Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche.
Biography of the Fourth Tsikey Chokling, Tsikey Chokling Rinpoche
Kyabje Tsikey Chokling Mingyur Dewey Dorje, born in 1953 as the second son of Kyabje Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche was recognized and enthroned as the 4th authentic incarnation of the great 19th century treasure revealer, Terchen Chokgyur Dechen Shikpo Lingpa by His Holiness the 16th Gyalwang Karmapa, Rangjung Khyabdag Rigpe Dorje.
H. E. Tsikey Chokling Rinpoche received the essential transmission of the entire Nyingma lineage from Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche and Kyabje Dudjom Rinpoche. From his father, Kyabje Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche, he received the entire transmission for the lineage of Chokling Tersar, the termas revealed by the first Chokgyur Lingpa, mind pointing-out instructions, and the sublime guidance on the nature of mind. Under H.E. Thrangu Rinpoche he studied Buddhist philosophy, with H.E. Tenga Rinpoche he went through the detailed training in Vajrayana rituals, and from H.E. Kalu Rinpoche he learned the Six Doctrines of Naropa.
Moreover, under Venerable Dzongsar Sakya Khenchen Rinchen, he studied Prajnaparamita, Madyamaka, Abhidharma, and Bodhicaryavatara. He mastered the Three Phrases that Strike the Vital point with Venerable Kunu Lama Tenzin Gyatso, and with Venerable Khenchen Petse Rinpoche, he studied the Guhyagarbha Tantra.From Chokgyur Lingpa Foundation